|Product Name:||Fiber Optic PLC Splitter||Type:||1*2|
|Fiber Type:||G657A With 0.9mm Tube||Operating Temperature:||0~70 C|
plc optical splitter,
passive fiber optic splitter
FBT Splitter Mini Steel Tube 1x2 1310/1490/1550nm Fiber Optic Coupler Split Ratio Optional
1) Fiber Optic FBT splitter is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using Fused technology.
2) It features small size, high reliability, cheap cost and good channel-to-channel uniformity, and is widely used in PON networks to realize optical signal power splitting.
3) Sunet provides whole series of 1xN and 2xN splitter products that are tailored for specific applications. All products meet GR-1209-CORE and GR-1221-CORE.
• excellent mechanical
• Multi-Selection of coupling ratio
• Single mode and multi mode available
• Variety of connectors available
• Low PDL
• Low Excess Loss
• Good Directivity
• Good environmental Stability
Various coupling ratio
Single mode and multi mode available
Low insertion loss, low PDL
Industry standard and custom housing available
Variety of connectors available
1x2, 1x4 and 1x n customized couplers configuration available
|Channel Number||1×2 or 2×2|
|Coupling Ratio||Coupling Ratio Insertion Loss(dB)|
|P Grade||A Grade|
|O.W||nm||Sing Window1 Dual,Three Windows|
|Fiber Type||Corning SMF-28e|
• Optical Fiber Communication Systems
• Optical Fiber CATV
• Passive Optical Network (PON)
• Optical Amplifiers
• Optical Access Networks/LAN
• Monitoring Systems
• Optical Fiber Sensor
Q1. Can I have a sample order for this product?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 3-6 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for order quantity more than
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for sample order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping are also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for the product?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Contact Person: Alice Cai
Tel: +86 13530265603