|Product Name:||Stripping Tool||Fiber Type:||2.0mm, 3.0mm Cable|
|Material:||Zinc Alloy Containing Carbon Steel||Tight Cladding Diameter:||250um|
|Package:||Blister With Card||Color:||Green,Yellow|
fiber optic splicing tools,
fiber optic cleaver
Fiber Optic Stripping Tool Miller CFS-3 Hand Three-port Fiber Stripping Pliers
250mm coating for stripping 125mm fibers
The top opening can be used for stripping fiber outer sheath
The V edge of the clamp blade and the opening of the 140um can be used to strip the 250um cladding of the 125um fiber
When not in use, the knife edge lock is closed, and the optical fiber is not damaged. All cutting sections have precise
mechanical tolerances to ensure clean and smooth operation
1. For stripping 250 micron buffer coating to expose 125 micron cl-added fiber
2. Second hole for stripping 2-3 mm fiber jackets
3. 140 µm diameter hole and V-opening in blade allows removal of 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron fiber
4.. Pr-set at the factory - no adjustments needed
5. Will not scratch or nick glass fiber
6. All stripping surfaces are manufactured to precise tolerances to assure clean, smooth strips
7. Comfort-grip, ergonomic handles
8. Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in use
9. Length: 165 mm; weight: 113 g
|Product Name||Fiber Optical Stripper|
|Scope of application||3.1*2.0mm cable|
|Tight cladding diameter||250μm|
|Optical fiber line||1-2|
1.Fiber Optical Communication Systems
2. Optical Fiber CATV
3. Passive Optical Network (PON)
4. Fiber Optic Amplifiers
5. Fiber Optic Access Networks/LAN
Q1. Can I have a sample order for this product?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 3-6 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for order quantity more than
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for sample order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping are also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for the product?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Contact Person: Alice Cai
Tel: +86 13530265603